When it comes to oral health, some people need more care than others. Delta Dental of Oregon’s Health through Oral Wellness® offers extra benefits to Moda members who have a greater risk for oral diseases.
The program uses a clinical oral health assessment to find out if you are at risk of tooth decay, gum disease and oral cancer. Based on your results, you may qualify for more dental treatments throughout the year.
The program starts when your 2018 plan year begins.
See if you qualify
Just follow these simple steps to get started:
1. Talk to your dentist about the program. If they are not registered, ask them to call our provider line at 844-663-4433 to learn how to sign up. Once registered, they can perform your oral health risk exam and let you know if you qualify.
2. Learn more about the program and take a free oral health risk self-assessment. You can choose to share your results with your dentist to start the conversation.
With extra dental benefits such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, sealants and periodontal maintenance, you can:
• Take charge of your oral health
• Prevent oral health issues before they happen
• Access resources to manage your oral health
• Learn how to achieve and maintain optimal oral wellness
Questions? Email the Moda Health Dental Customer Service team at PEBBcustomerservice@modahealth.com to learn more.
Copyright © 2020 Moda Partners, Inc. All rights reserved.